Jerry has been involved as an investor in real estate for 40+ years and has actively pursued a career in the development and marketing of residential and commercial projects for 30+ years. During that time, he has negotiated up to $80 million in transactions annually, the largest transaction being $9.0 million. Jerry also specializes as a consultant for the real estate needs of churches and other religious organizations. A client list will be provided upon request.
Being your Personal Realtors for Life is not only our business philosophy but a lifelong commitment to providing you with exemplary personalized service beyond your expectations. It is also our philosophy to listen and understand your needs, a quality of business conduct that seems to be forgotten in today’s highly automated society.
It is our job to not only understand your needs but to respond to them promptly, professionally and with integrity. It is our pledge to provide you with sound real estate advice, helping you to understand the strategies of decision making and the future implications of the decisions you make.
As your Realtors for Life, we feel it is necessary to provide all of our clients with “World Class” service. To provide value and service after the transactions so that the changing needs of each of our clients are addressed on a continuous basis. We feel that by providing you with the best service possible, you will then refer us to your family and friends.
- CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist)
- Past President Commercial Investment Division, Sarasota Association of REALTORS
- Florida Real Estate Brokerage License
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Florida Association of REALTORS®
- Sarasota Association of REALTORS®
- Past Vice President, West Coast Investment Council
- 2018 – present, Strom & Strom Realtors, Broker/President
- 2007 – 2018, Michael Saunders & Company, Broker/REALTOR
- 1992 – 2007, Strom & Strom Realtors, President
- 1983 – 1992, President, Try-Ad Land Corporation
- 1982 – 1983, Executive Real Estate Services, Inc.
- 1978 – 1982, General Partner, Daybreak Development Company
Christian Church Property Consulting Services
Jerry has served many churches and denominations as a special consultant for their real estate needs. As an Elder in the Presbyterian USA Church, Jerry understands the unique concerns of pastors and their congregations in exercising the stewardship of church-held property. Jerry applies his expertise in the following areas:
- Site and building selection
- Feasibility Studies
- Asset Liquidation
- Coordinating activities with other professionals involved in the transaction
Growth and expansion are inherent to the mission of most Christian organizations. Jerry can assist you with the challenges you face, and help you to make informed real estate decisions.
A client list will be provided upon request.
Strom & Strom Realtors