Being your Personal Realtors for Life is not only our business philosophy but a lifelong commitment to providing you with exemplary personalized service beyond your expectations. It is also our philosophy to listen and understand your needs, a quality of business conduct that seems to be forgotten in today’s highly automated society.
It is our job to not only understand your needs but to respond to them promptly, professionally and with integrity. It is our pledge to provide you with sound real estate advice, helping you to understand the strategies of decision making and the future implications of the decisions you make.
As your Realtors for Life, we feel it is necessary to provide all of our clients with “World Class” service. To provide value and service after the transactions so that the changing needs of each of our clients are addressed on a continuous basis. We feel that by providing you with the best service possible, you will then refer us to your family and friends.
- GRI (Graduate of REALTORS Institute®)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist®)
- LTG (Leadership Training Graduate
- CIPS Candidate (Certified International Property Specialist)
- Florida Real Estate Brokerage License
- Women’s Council of REALTORS
- Director and Past President
- Sarasota Association of REALTORS
- Director 1990-1993, 1994-1997, 1999
- Florida Association of REALTORS
- Director 1993
- Who’s Who in Real Estate
- 2007 – Present, Michael Saunders & Company, Broker/REALTOR
- 1992 – 2007, Strom & Strom REALTORS
- 1987 – 1992, Coldwell Banker/Schlott REALTORS
- 1983 – 1987, Executive Real Estate Services, Inc.
- 1981 – 1983, Michael Saunders and Company
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer since 1981
- Chairman’s Club – Coldwell Banker, 1991
- President’s Club – Schlott REALTORS 1989, 1987
- Ambassador’s Club Schlott REALTORS, 1988
- Chairman’s Advisory Council, Florida West Coast, Coldwell Banker, 1992
- Women’s Council of REALTORS President, 1990
- Woman of the Year, Women’s Council of REALTORS, 1991
- Sarasota Association of REALTORS Member of the first Leadership Development Team, 1993
- Developed the Sarasota Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORS into the largest Chapter in the United States.
Michael Saunders & Co.