Born in Oregon, Jim was raised on a farm in Washington state. Jim moved to Sarasota in December 2000 from Wake Forest, North Carolina where he graduated from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. While in seminary he pastored at Forestville Baptist Church. Jim has been married for twenty years to his loving wife, Lora and has two daughters, nineteen & seventeen.
As a member of Corporate Chaplains of American, Jim provides twenty-four hour, confidential, pastoral counseling for associates of Relo Pro or anyone who needs counsel.
At Strom Realtors, we have found that most people simply do not have caring support when faced with difficult issues. With this in mind, we invited Jim to Strom Realtors. A member of the Corporate Chaplains of America, Jim is here to provide confidential, 24 hour counseling for those in need. He tackles such complex issues as:
- Stress Management
- Marriage and Premarital Counseling
- Conflict Resolution
- Terminating Employees
- Drug & Alcohol Dependency
- Psychiatric Issues
Jim incorporates a variety of activities in his counseling. These include:
- Confidential Counseling via email or telephone.
- Crisis Intervention.
- Management Consultation.
- Programs for Worship or Prayer.
- Referral to other professionals and agencies.
- Training and education for employees and supervisors.
- Employee/community/church relations and programs.
- Hospital Visits.
- Funeral Service Coordination.
- Wedding Planning and Officiating.
You are invited to utilize Jim's services as needed. He can be reached via telephone or email and is always ready to help in any way he can.
James (Jim) Jaeger
Corporate Chaplains of American
14915 Warman Street
Tampa, FL 33613